Your Veotron Technologies product is warranted against all defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise on the products page. Items proven to be defective within one (1) year, must be returned to Veotron Technologies for repair or replacement with an approved RMA number. Veotron Technologies has the sole responsibility for granting a replacement product. The below RMA Return Policy must be followed in order to request repair or replacement of a defective product.
NOTE: Product warranties does not cover any damage due to storm, electrical surges or Acts of God.
1. Veotron Technologies offers a 100% money back guarantee for any reason within 30 days from the day your product(s) are received.
a. To qualify for a refund:
i. All products must be in brand new condition.
ii. All product boxes must be in new condition with all packing materials.
iii. All product accessories must be included and in new condition to be eligible for return.
iv. All products must be shipped back within 30 days from the day of delivery.
v. Return packages should be shipped using a track-able shipping method with insurance coverage for the value of the returned merchandise.
b. Disqualifying refund factors:
i. Opened cables are not returnable.
ii. Cameras that have been mounted are not returnable.
iii. PC based DVRs that are past 30 days old are also not returnable.
iv. Writing on or damaging the product boxes. Only the shipping box should be labeled.
v. Using the product boxes as shipping boxes (Veotron Technologies always ships products inside of shipping boxes and not the product boxes themselves).
1. After Thirty (30) days, Veotron Technologies does not offer refunds. All products will be warranted for a period of one (1) year unless otherwise noted above and will be replaced or repaired if found to have any defects.
2. Any returned products (including the product boxes) must be in like new condition to warrant any money back guarantee.
3. Returned items that are not in the original new condition will be subject to %25 restocking fee.
2. Returned merchandise will NOT be accepted without a prior approval by Veotron Technologies and the issuance of an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
1. Once received, Veotron Technologies will inspect any returned products in order to validate whether a product is eligible for a credit or replacement. A decision will be made within 7 business days of our shipping department receiving any returned product. In cases where a product has been returned and has missing or damaged parts (for example: missing product manuals, cut wires) the RMA will be declined, and returned to the customer.
2. Credits and refunds will be issued within up to 5 days after a decision has been made to validate whether a product is eligible for a refund, minus original shipping costs.
3. RMA#s are valid for 10 business days after they are issued by Veotron Technologies. Products must be received at our warehouse within 10 business days.
4. NVR Software is not returnable. This includes add-ons and IP NVR software licenses.
Please login to your account to request an RMA to the specific order you'd like to return.
If you have any questions about the above policy please email our returns department at [email protected].
Please submit any order cancellation request via email to [email protected], or call us at 877-366-2444. Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, telephone #, and email address.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, provided that your order has not already been shipped. If we are unable to stop shipment of your order, please follow the above RMA return policy to return any product(s).
All Clearance items sales are final (no refunds, only exchange) in case of defective on arrival, customer has 10 business days to ship the defective item back for an exchange only.
We accept the following credit cards only: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, Your Credit Card Charge will appear as Veotron Technology. Cash is only accepted by local customers.
Shipping Costs for Returns
The customer assumes the costs for shipping all returns back to Veotron Technologies. All replaced or repaired products are shipped UPS Ground to the USA only unless otherwise agreed to. The customer is liable for any shipping damage on the returned items and thus urged to insure the returned shipment.